For the past 25 years Lisa has competed in the world's toughest endurance events clocking up over 70,000km, racing everywhere from the Sahara, to the Gobi, to Death Valley to the Himalayas, Australia and Europe. She has pushed her mind and body to the limits, has both succeeded and failed and learnt many lessons along the way
She has also had to overcome many obstacles in her personal life from losing two babies to bringing back her mum after an aneurysm left her with massive brain damage at the age of 74 and with Doctors telling her she would never do anything again she proved them all wrong.
She knows what it takes to overcome obstacles, to chase massive goals and face your fears and now she lives to teach, coach and inspire people to reach their true potential and push the barriers of their own perceived mental and physical capabilities.
Lisa is the author of three best selling books. Her first two "Running Hot" and "Running To Extremes" chronicle her adventures and her brand new book "Relentless - How A Mother And Daughter Defied The Odds" tells the one in a million comeback story of bringing her mother back from the brink of death in a four year odyssey that has baffled the medical fraternity.
Lisa has also produced a number of adventure film documentaries, hosted her own TV show, is an international speaker and a podcaster herself at "Pushing the Limits"
- Extreme sport and what the everyday person can learn from it
- Why what you believe dictates your destiny
- How do you prepare your body to run a marathon or ultra-marathon?
- how to overcome the fear of failure
- how to get back up after a tragedy, loss or grief
- why age is no barrier
- Brain rehabilitation therapies and approaches.
- Holistic and complementary health and biohacking
- Epigenetics - The future of personalised Health
- Mental toughness and emotional resilience
- Overcoming obstacles and not letting fear rule your life
- Beating insurmountable odds and never giving up
- Why talent isn't as important as mindset
- Healthy mind. Healthy body.
- Why going "All In" gives you the best chance of success
- How to overcome the fear of failure
- Why emotional resilience and persistence are key factors in success
"Be The Best You Can Be"
"Lisa Tamati has many gifts, but the one I most admire is her ability to help others be the best they can be". Dean Karnazes, New York Times Best-Selling Author and Ultramarathon Legend.
You could say Lisa has a passion for podcasts both as a host of "Pushing the Limits" and as a guest on dozens of shows !
Whether chatting on her show to running legend Dean Karnazes, or All Black Sir John Kirwan, leading functional genomics scientist Dr Mansoor Mohammed or Nobel Prize Winning Scientist Dr Bill Andrews to name just a few Lisa love nothing more than to dive deep into the human psyche and bring true value to her audience.
Her show "Pushing the Limits" is now a globally ranked Top 200 show in the Health and fitness genre.
AND HERE A FEW OF THE SHOWS LISA HAS FEATURED ON
A sample of media Lisa has featured in
PODCAST INTRO KIT
A Selection of Lisa's Documentaries
217km Ultramarathon through earth's hottest desert
333km Ultramarathn Through Niger
222km Ultramarathon in the Himalayas
Manaslu 250 km Trail Run, Nepal - Produced by Lisa Tamati & Chris Ord
Run the Planet - TV Pilot
100 Reasons - Produced by Lisa Tamati & Chris Ord
Running the Gobi Desert
The Fit Club TV Show
Podcast Photo Deck
I look Forward To Working With You!
To contact me please get in touch via:
(m) +61 21 844 743
or simply pop a note through on the form below.